Why Solar?There are so many reasons:
- Get unlimited free electricity.
- Generate your own electricity from sunlight – it’s simple, non-polluting and free.
- No more worries about soaring utility bills – just sit back and relax and let the sun do the work for you.
- Make an investment you can be proud of.
- Help to safeguard the environment for your children and grandchildren.
- Help to reduce your nation’s dependency on foreign energy sources.
- Cut your carbon footprint.
- Switch to a clean energy that doesn’t pollute the world.
- Save over a ton of CO2 a year.
Your Hedge Against Utility Inflation
Your investment in this project will protect you from utility rate inflation. Levelized Energy Cost (LEC) analysis provides us with a “hurdle rate” (the levelized energy cost) which can be compared to the expected change in utility rates (by way of utility rate inflation). LEC is the average lifetime cost of energy produced by a particular system. We can compare the LEC to the current utility rate and its expected change in price as time goes on. In this manner one can judge the investment as a “better bet” than utility rates to contain energy costs. Represented below is the average cost of utility energy versus the cost of energy produced (LEC) by your system over time.
Rigorous quality testing assures the stated power outputs, with a positive nominal tolerance starting at 0%. Its testing labs have earned the stamp of approval from both TUV Rheinland and Underwriters Laboratories, another sign of LG’s commitment to excellence.